The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

White Hat SEO Techniques...?

This is the place to link other sites, magically related or not.

White Hat SEO Techniques...?

Postby preetising4321 » Thu May 29, 2014 4:34 am

Hello friend,

Please tell me, Which is the best White Hat SEO Techniques...?
preetising4321

Re: White Hat SEO Techniques...?

Postby Arabius » Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Not really sure about the term 'white hat' however, basic SEO is as follows (based on priority) :

• Dynamic Content & Page Size - Website content should always be dynamic, and the page size should not be smaller than 250 characters.
  • Proper Meta tag usage - Setting the appropriate meta description, and keyword tags. However, keyword tags are not always required. If keyword tags are not given 'most' search engines will look for dynamic phrases in your site and use those instead.
  • Crawlable Content - Make sure your internal website links work, and can be easily found. Limit java-script link generation to a minimum.
  • Properly layered content - The proper usage of H1, H2, H3, Bold and Strong elements within the page itself.
  • Dynamic page titles - Hundreds upon billions of websites also have a page called 'Contact'. This is not seen as 'dynamic content'.
  • Use a sitemap.xml file when neccesary - If you have a large scale website, or a website with hidden links, a sitemap assures that google or bing will find all your pages, and give them the appropriate listing priority.
  • Error free pages - Most search engines demote based on page errors, bad links, etc..
  • And finally, as always, proper usage of search engine webmaster tools, such as google or bing webmaster tools, will give you insight as to how your site is working, and what needs to be done.

Those are just my general guidelines since I run a web design business. Hope it helps.
~Arabius
|Dream Helper|Binaural Beats Writer|Meditation Junkie|
Ignorance is a choice.
Arabius

Return to Around the Net.