The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

American Horror Story Coven

This is the place to link other sites, magically related or not.

American Horror Story Coven

Postby MoonFlowDagda » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:13 pm

i assume around the net is the perfect place to put this, if not im sorry and feel free to move it to the designated area.

Im very curious, who here likes the show. Personally i know its not realistic at all but its one of the more interesting takes on witches. Im very attached to the voodoo queen shes quite bitchy in nature which i love hahah.

so tell me your opinions, is it not authentic enough for you or do you love it as much as i do :)
I Do Not Need Your Approval. I Am Beutifully Outcasted. Dare To Be Who You Are, Not Someone Else
MoonFlowDagda

Re: American Horror Story Coven

Postby AmberMoon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:29 am

I love the show! But I'm starting from the beginning and I am on the second season Asylum! I loooooooved the first season although at first it was very weird it changed the way I was feeling you know what I mean? The second season thus far is strange and dragging and I'm not a huge fan. I started watching the series so that I could get to the third season but I always have to start from the beginning even if each season is unrelated hahaha I can't wait! Did you watch the other seasons?
AmberMoon

Postby america220 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:55 pm

That show is phenomenal, but.... I felt like Coven really pulled punches. Asylum was heart breaking and emotion ripping, but coven was..... supernatural. That's it.
america220

Postby Thistle » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:35 am

I actually don't get the hype about that show. My guy kept telling me to watch so I finally did...The first season was okay, at best. I couldn't get through the second season. It was so dull to me. I actually thought Coven was an improvement to an extent...I think Freak Show might be the most interesting for me so far though. But I feel like the show is majorly lacking overall.
Thistle
Active Chatter
Active Chatter

Path: Eclectic Pagan

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:10 am

I love American Horror Story Coven but Iam a huge fan of American Horror Story Hotel and Freakshow.
WendyWitchcraft

Return to Around the Net.