The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

How to Keep up with social media?

This is the place to link other sites, magically related or not.

How to Keep up with social media?

Postby shonakaur » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:54 am

Hello friends,

Please tell me,How to keep up with social media? any 5 Tips.
shonakaur

Re: How to Keep up with social media?

Postby Witchcraft Galore » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:13 pm

Keeping up with social media can be a real pain, these are my tricks to keeping up with it.

1: Try to make at least 1 post a day, I do mine in the mornings.

2: Make an interesting topic post to keep you're followers satisfied.

3: Make backup topics and write about them in your free time. I do this so that I don't have to come up with something each morning, I can just look up my post I wrote in Wordpad and post that, just make sure it isn't random. Try to stay on point with the rest of your followers.

4: Link up your social media's so you can share things easily and quickly. This one is a big time saver for me.

5: Create your own blog that way people have a place to come and interact with you. This also creates your own little community which helps a little bit with keeping everything in one place so you don't have to check 5 different accounts each day. Most of the time the people following you will go to a blog or website to contact you if you have one.

Well that's all I could really think of, the main key is to keep making posts and replying to those that take the time to write to you.
Witchcraft Galore

Return to Around the Net.