The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Complaining Thread?

What can we do better?

Complaining Thread?

Postby SkyWolfSong » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:28 pm

It'd be nice to have a place to complain our hearts out when necessary. =) I don't always have someone I can go complain to so it'd be nice to have a reserved section on here with and enter at your own risk warning haha. I mean, I have Will but I don't like to complain too often to him because he has his own problems. If we were still living together it'd be okay but I'm stuck 700 miles away til July '12. And I can't fully trust anyone else in person. And I'm sure I'm not the only one that would find this useful.

But I totally understand if you guys think it'd be kind of too negative.

So what do you think?
SkyWolfSong

Re: Complaining Thread?

Postby Cora » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 am

I feel like a good moan now and then too. Would be nice to have an area where you can flip out or just feel a bit sorry for yourself.
Cora
WC Aid
WC Aid

Postby Symandinome » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:06 am

I'll mention to Jay about adding a "venting" room for everyone where ya'll can go in cuss and scream and stomp your feet. Sometimes I wanna just shout F OFF from the roof tops too
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby JBRaven » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

I really don't feel a forum of negativity would be good for a witch craft forum. Bad energy just sitting there and festering.....If you need to vent, vent in chat to people.
JBRaven

Path: Slavic Witchcraft

Postby Zxone#? » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:24 pm

Maybe a listing of nearby meeting sites? (Like, meetup.com, however, this site does already exist.) Or, more like it, a site that is tabbed and know here for specifically witchy type stuff. ? Pax!
Zxone#?

Return to Suggestions