The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Anael : Angel of Love

The messengers of Divinity

Anael : Angel of Love

Postby BlackTail » Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

If there was ever an angel to have at your side, it is Anael. While you may think an angel of love would be all about true love and purity, you might want to think twice. Anael is an angel not only of love but of sex, fertility, healing, and joy. This angel is like the angelic equivalent of Venus, and it wouldn't surprise me if she learned from that great Goddess. Call upon her for issues of love, romance, marriage, sex, ferility, and healing. While she is loving, Anael is also fiery and fierce. Her energy is like a hot, spicy summer breeze that sweeps over you when you are feeling low. She can be reached in meditation or invoked in spell work. As always, angels DO NOT work with anyone whose intention is to go against the will of others. Using rose quartz and carnelian with her is recommended. Here is my experience with her yesterday.

Yesterday I felt a little off balance so I decided to meditate. I had just gotten back from my honeymoon and had bought a variety of stones. One of which was a selenite egg. I held the selenite egg as I meditated and wow, was I impressed. My mind was flooded with memories of my wedding day, only a few weeks passed now. And just beyond my vision was an angel. She looked like a young indian girl with glasses. I heard her voice like a mental whisper behind my ear. She had this to tell me, "All you need in your life is one perfect day. As long as you have that one day you can stretch your love forever."
I broke down and cried happy tears. It was beautiful and I hope she'll continue to work with me.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Re: Anael : Angel of Love

Postby Viriatha » Wed May 30, 2012 10:59 pm

Oh, nice post, thank you :)
Viriatha

Postby BlackTail » Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm

Viriatha wrote:Oh, nice post, thank you :)

I hope you enjoyed it. ^^ I try
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Postby sameergupta12 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:26 am

Waw nice post . thanks for sharing.