The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Automatic writing with Archangel Michael??

The messengers of Divinity

Automatic writing with Archangel Michael??

Postby zelda6456 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Hi all, I have been trying hard to work with the angels, I tried to do automatic writing with Archangel Michael and yet, I am not sure if he is the one who talked to me or not. I will share the message with you and please see if that's Michael speaking or not

One of the questions i asked is if I need to take part into those expensive online courses in order to get in touch with them and i asked for signs.
"You are fine not to take part in the course now. You don't have to spend money in order to have your spiritual gifts opened. You can have them opened by affirming "All of my spiritual gifts are opened, i will only see, feel and hear the beings from the light and those who will offer divine love." Your gifts are here since you're born. You can see, feel and hear us if you want. You need to pay attention to your surroundings. When you ask, I am already here with you. Signs are always available for you to notice. Maybe you will have goosebumps when we come close to you. Maybe you will see some feathers. (I then told him that i have seen a feather at the carpark yesterday but it was a bird feather, i m not sure if it's a sign from him) You need not to worry, ask for clarification when you have doubts."

Do you guys think that it is really a message from the Archangel Michael, or this is from my imagination/ some lower energies beings?
Thanks for helping as I am confused
zelda6456

Return to Angels