The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Strange things a-watchin'

For the unexplainable, mysterious, or astral

Strange things a-watchin'

Postby Burning Falcon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Quite recently, I had been visiting with some good friends of mine and something very unnerving happened. As we visited and sipped our tea, darkness had been collecting out the window. It had been dark for a little while, and someone had made some sort of humerous remark, and I laughed. As I did, I happened to glance towards the window. What I saw there ruined the night entirely. Right outside the window from my friend's Head was a spherical black head on a thin black neck. On the head was two gigantic white eyes with little black pupils. Thats it. Just eyes. And those eyes were staring at my friend. My eyes passed straight over that sight, not realising what they had just seen until a second or so after seeing it. My head jerked back towards it, and it was still there. And now, it was staring at me. It darted down and away from the window, and I sort of just tried to forget it had happened. But then, on my way home, I saw it again. And again and again the next night. And the next. I have been seeing it almost everywhere I have been. Always staring. Straight at me. And it always darts away just as I comprehend what I'm seeing. It has me seriously creeped out. Does this ring a bell with anyone? Please give me any input you can. It would be much appreciated!
-Garrett van de Polder, Burning Falcon

Priest of the Arkenvale Order - Mason of Alisanos - Follower of the Buddha - Child of Wakan Tanka

Musician - Druid - Herbalist - Linguist

The candles are lit and the incense is burning,
The prayers have been said, the wheel's been set turning,
So come in and eat, for your stomach is churning,
And know this-
You are welcome here.
Burning Falcon

Path: Sioux Buddhist

Re: Strange things a-watchin'

Postby BlackTail » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:09 pm

I know we chatted about this earlier, but just for everyone else i'm repeating.

If a spirit makes you feel negatively (afraid, threatened, angry, etc), you should trust your gut. Your feelings help to indicate what type of spirit this is and you should look on how to deal with it accordingly. Cleanse, banish, protect and get rid of it. Salt is a useful tool for cleansing as it burning white sage.
But having your inner strength, will and even a friendly ally (like a totem, angel, kami, or deity).
Researching techniques within your path is always a good idea.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Re: Strange things a-watchin'

Postby Burning Falcon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks again for your advice, Tail. It is most helpful. I have yet to do my cleansing ritual, but I will let you know how it turns out. Also, salt seemed to have no effect on it whatsoever. In fact, I have seen it 5 times since posting the original post, so I am really hoping the cleansing does something to send it off. Thanks again!
-Garrett van de Polder, Burning Falcon

Priest of the Arkenvale Order - Mason of Alisanos - Follower of the Buddha - Child of Wakan Tanka

Musician - Druid - Herbalist - Linguist

The candles are lit and the incense is burning,
The prayers have been said, the wheel's been set turning,
So come in and eat, for your stomach is churning,
And know this-
You are welcome here.
Burning Falcon

Path: Sioux Buddhist

Return to Spirits Guides, Ghosts, And Otherworldly Beings