The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Double consciousness?

For the unexplainable, mysterious, or astral

Double consciousness?

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:01 pm

I am not sure what category to put this under, so feel free to move this to where it needs to go.

Has anyone experienced what I call double consciousness? Let me explain what I have been experiencing during these episodes. They just come out of the blue when I am working or watching tv. It's like I get sucked into my head and I am looking "through" my eyes from inside. I am still fully functional, I'm a waitress and it's happened while talking, taking an order and delivering plates to tables. I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if anyone has heard of it. Feel free to ask more questions or comment.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, just those of us who trust in who we are can embrace that part of who we are.
ladymorgaine82

Re: Double consciousness?

Postby Cyphir » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:38 pm

Would you be able to describe it as having two distinct trains of though at the same time? Not bouncing between the two, but like having a second brain processing a second train of thought?
Cyphir
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Symandinome » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:51 am

im not sure what you mean by this can you try to explain it a little more
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:36 am

Cypher, I haven't noticed a second train of thoughts, but my brain is always going with do many things at once, I get myself confused XD

Sym, it's kind of like your there, but not there. It's like looking through a pair of binoculars at what I'm already looking at. Does that make sense? If not, I'll try to figure out how to explain it better.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, just those of us who trust in who we are can embrace that part of who we are.
ladymorgaine82

Postby Symandinome » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:10 am

like your watching yourself from outside of yourself?
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:51 am

No, from inside myself. My vision will be normal then out of the blue, the view sooner back a little. Kinda like when you are using a video camera and you zoom out a little? That's what it's like. The weirdest part of it is that I don't falter or anything. I 'm a waitress and it's happened while taking orders and delivering plates. It's just kinda weird.
Lady Morgaine

ladymorgaine82

Postby Symandinome » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 am

that is weird i would ask a doctor about that
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm

As soon as I can afford it, I am going to the eye doctor for new glasses and plan on bringing it up to him. If he don't know, then I'll make an appointment with the doctor. Thanks, Sym.
Lady Morgaine

ladymorgaine82

Postby Symandinome » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 pm

sorry i wasnt more help but i really couldnt think of a magickal reason for it to happen that isnt to say there isnt one but its always best to cover the mundane possibilities first with this and with all things. The eye doctor will probably have an answer for you its who i would have suggested seeing.
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Thanks, Sym. I appreciate you answering anyways.
Lady Morgaine

ladymorgaine82

Postby Buzzbee » Fri May 06, 2016 10:43 am

Belated FYI: I feel out of phase when my blood sugar is low, and when I do trance, not that the two have anything in common besides the sitting-in-back-of-my-eyeballs feeling. Next time, try drinking two ounces or a shot glass of juice ASAP. Waiting tables keeps you on your feet, and on a busy day, you don't get to eat at a regular time.
Buzzbee

Path: Eclectic

Return to Spirits Guides, Ghosts, And Otherworldly Beings