The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Merry meet to all that favor the Arts.

Please Introduce yourself!

Merry meet to all that favor the Arts.

Postby GothRogant » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm

:bless: [b][/b]I am Benjamin Henry Christie-Pearson from South Africa. I am new to the collective. I am also new to Paganism and understand very well that this is no joke. I am fairly serious about the subject. I had a experience with the arts that led me to a near death situation because I thought it to be a joke. 2 of my friends have been flung through mid air by nothing and a ripped out door almost crushed my head. I was 12 at the time. I am now 23 and decided I will learn from others, rather than mock the arts or gods and goddesses again. I have always been curious and this lead me here. I also have a question no human can answer me, or no Christian that is. No offence intended, I do not mean to be rude. I have a girl that is not of this world, follow me everywhere. I have been in 2 car accidents and a motorcycle accident and she was there each time, warning me to do something else or face death. I did as she said each time and survived. I take her to be around 11 to 14 at the time of her death. White dress, Blonde hair, dark blue shoes and red ribbons in her hair with red frills on her dress' sleeves above the elbow. Her hair is rather long, hanging under her behind/ass/butt(Which you wish to call it, but that is the idea...), BUT! I have never seen her face. :bless:

By the power of 3 times 3, blessed be.
GothRogant

Path: Pagan

Re: Merry meet to all that favor the Arts.

Postby Shekinah » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:55 pm

How is the political/social climate in South Africa these days? Is Christianity the prevailing religion or has Islam become dominant? You may be wise to keep a low profile in public circles, work place and universities. Keep your study of Witchcraft very private. There may be those who would not wish you well my friend and brother of the Craft. Our world is in great flux and what tomorrow may bring is never a guarantee.

Brightest Blessings to you.

Shekinah
Shekinah

Path: Solitary Witch

Postby GothRogant » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:36 am

It its similar to that of modern England. Islam has begun to rise in this forsaken piece of land, unfortunately. I am rather surprised that Wicca and Paganism is widely supported here and I am able to be open about it here.

I thank you for the blessings, They shall be well received.
[code][/code]
GothRogant

Postby Serafanyelle » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm

Welcome GothRogant. May you find that which you seek.
FWIW take Shekinah’s advice about keeping a low profile.
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby GothRogant » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:33 pm

I shall do as suggested. Thank you for the kind advice and thank you for receiving me.
[code][/code]
GothRogant

Return to Introductions