The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad The Art of WC

Hi :)

Please Introduce yourself!

Hi :)

Postby Moon.Child. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello friends!

I have been wanting to join a forum for quite some time and I am very happy I was able to find this site. I am very brand new at paganism and magick (I've only been researching for about a month now) so I have many questions for you all! Since I live in a small town in Texas, there are not many people I can turn to for questions (and I would likely be burned at the stake if I did- not kidding) and the community is strictly Christian based. So it would be awesome to have a mentor or tutor of sorts to help guide me on my path.

I am 22 and I have felt a strong pull towards magick since I was a child. I have an affinity to see and hear ghosts or spirits every so often, but no one really believes me. I also feel as if I have the ability to predict the outcome of things happening around me (I know that's super vague but if anyone has information on that, let me know!).

I am heavily influenced by the moon and the earth element, and my work so far has been with crystals, herbs, and oils.

Thank y'all, and hope to hear from y'all soon!

Re: Hi :)

Postby blueaubade » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:18 am

Hey! I'm new, too; hope we can both learn and grow on this site, and that you find what you're looking for here. If you want to talk about psychic stuff, I'm happy to indulge you; feel free to send me a message, if you don't feel comfortable starting a new topic on the board.

Welcome to the site!
Path: Eclectic

Re: Hi :)

Postby Serafanyelle » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello and welcome Moon.Child. There are many on the path who share similar gifts and experiences. Looking forward to getting to know you.
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Returning Member
Returning Member
Path: Eclectic Witch

Majic, magic, magick

Postby Zxone#? » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 pm

What are the different forms of the spelling of the word "magic" and where are they from? PAX!

Return to Introductions