The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

New to this

Please Introduce yourself!

New to this

Postby zMOMbie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello there!

I'm new to the practice and looking for support, advice and teaching. I have Salem witches in my family history and have always felt a sort of connection to something unexplained. I want to look into communication practices and help focus my mind and energy on that practice. I've looked around my area to seek out other practicing witches but didn't feel a solid connection with them. I'm hoping to form a better connection with someone here. I look forward to a support system that will help me learn and grow to meet my goals on my journey.

Feel free to ask me questions about me and the path I'm on..it can only help me even if I don't have the answers...yet!
zMOMbie

Re: New to this

Postby Serafanyelle » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Welcome zmombie. Interesting choice of name. Hope that you find that which you need to learn.
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby zMOMbie » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 am

Thank you. It's my online screen name in most places.. has been for the last 5 years... it was taken on after I became a mother.. Lol need I explain further? ;)
zMOMbie

Postby Serafanyelle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:16 am

lol yes I remember the early days of being a zombie when I brought my first born home. Would you believe that I would still like to have two more babies! lol
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Return to Introductions