The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Lonely Christian Witch

Please Introduce yourself!

Lonely Christian Witch

Postby ChristianWitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Hello, my name is Rebecca. I'm 23 y/o and I'm from NJ, USA. As my username states, I am a Christian witch. I'm searching for a witchcraft-based community outside of Tumblr that's open and accepting to witches like myself. Are there any other Christians or Christopagans here? I started doing witchcraft for only a few months now so it'll also be nice if there are more experienced witches to guide me. I mostly do secular craft and working with angels. I celebrate both Christian holidays as well as Sabbats & Esbats. Aside from witchcraft my interests include Kpop and writing. I'm also a university senior. I major in English and minor in Art & Design, Creative Writing, and Film.

*crosses* Please accept me.
ChristianWitch

Path: ChristoPagan

Re: Lonely Christian Witch

Postby ChristianWitch » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Also I'm having trouble posting gifs and other images.
ChristianWitch

Postby Serafanyelle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:30 am

Hello Rebecca and welcome.
I used to class myself as a Christian Witch, then as a Witch, but now I see myself as much more than religious labels. I heave felt the christ energy and this is what keeps me connected to original Christian teachings, however at this point in history I don’t think that anyone actually knows what the original teachings of Christ really were except for the few in the know who guard the Vatican archives.
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby ChristianWitch » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:00 pm

Close Enough!
ChristianWitch

Postby Shekinah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 pm

As a retired CIA field officer I have had access to material from the Vatican Library. There are secret documents there you would not wish to read if clinging to the Abrahamic religions. Hope you find what you are searching for and blessings to you for reaching afield to learn of the ancient path of the "Wise Ones".

Goddess Blessings
Shekinah
Shekinah

Path: Solitary Witch

Return to Introductions