The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Your Element

Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Spirit

Re: Your Element

Postby ame.ahes » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:26 pm

I am an Earth sign but very drawn to water. In fact I am a MerWitch and my path centers mostly around water. I do believe that in a previous life I was a mermaid. Haha.
ame.ahes

Postby Serafanyelle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 pm

Mostly I work with fire, still trying to attain mastery of that element, however air seems to be drawing me lately.
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:24 pm

It's two fire and earth.
WendyWitchcraft

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:27 pm

I'am also very drawn to water feel like I must have been a Siren or Nymph in another life.
Last edited by WendyWitchcraft on Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WendyWitchcraft

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:58 pm

But above all spirit is always calling to me in ways the other elements do not. Spirit is such rare and beautiful element it allows one to manipulate spirit energy even one's own spirit force and to control others. But it must be used careful more so than most elements and needs to be used with respect along with experience.
WendyWitchcraft

Postby Serafanyelle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:36 am

WendyWitchcraft wrote:But above all spirit is always calling to me in ways the other elements do not. Spirit is such rare and beautiful element it allows one to manipulate spirit energy even one's own spirit force and to control others. But it must be used careful more so than most elements and needs to be used with respect along with experience.

Lately I have been becoming aware of “spirit force” being imposed by those who are using drugs to access the ability - always a mistake even if one is an adept ...
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Previous

Return to Elements