The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Your Element

Air, Fire, Water, Earth, Spirit

Your Element

Postby SkyWolfSong » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:15 pm

What is your element affinity? Why do you feel this is yours?

Mine is water. I might as well be a mermaid because of how drawn to it I am and how I feel when I have it near. Wanna know something ironic? I can't swim. Haha but water is still my favorite.
SkyWolfSong

Re: Your Element

Postby Symandinome » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 am

Although i like all the elements, I am drawn to water and air. I have always lived around water, namely oceans so i feel the most home around them. I can swim though ;) There was only one year out of my life i didnt live around water and that was when i lived in Chattanooga TN but the moutains also brought me a feeling of peace and tranquility too.
Symandinome
Active Poster
Active Poster

Postby BlackTail » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 am

I'm water and earth. So in the chinese elements, wood. ^^
I love water, plus I have strong water attributes. But I can't lose that sturdy earth side either.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Postby Feather_Rainbow » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 am

As I'm Aquarius, I'm an air sign but I connect mostly with water although I love the air and wind too. There's something peaceful about water and the noise of the wind against the trees.
Feather_Rainbow

Postby Cyphir » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 am

I am and always have been a fire brand. Born in the year of the Dragon as well as an Aries, I can't help but love fire. Doesn't help that I am a pyro.
Cyphir
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Luna Lisa » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:00 pm

My elemet is air.
As I stare unto the night and look up to the moon and stars.
There is nothing but the light that enters the night.
Luna Lisa

Postby AdventureAddict » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 am

I too, love water, but can't swim. I also love air, but I think that is because my totem is a hawk, not because it is my element. I'm a scorpio though, so maybe that is part of why I love water so much, lol. But yeah, aside from the whole "Not swimming" thing, I do love water. I like to just put my hands on top of the boundary between air and water and just feel the place between places there. I've been known to do that for quite a long time, lol.
AdventureAddict

Postby Qedava the Grey » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:47 am

In stark contrast to everyone else, I hate water. I hate being wet, I hate the ocean (more than anything else, really) and I don't much care for swimming. I've been drowned and taken by the see wayyyy to many times for me to go near the water. There's always been something about water that just seems to have the urge to pull me under.

That being said, my element is air. Nothing pleases me as much as whipping wind and a gentle breeze. Thunderstorms are probably my favorite thing ever. Which, funnily, kind of remind me of a battle between water and air, water always 'falling.'
love spells. past lives. spiritual medium. the Morrigan. curses&hexes. herbs. divination.
Qedava the Grey
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Path: Ecclectic Witch

Postby Amorea Emress » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Both fire and water are the elements that i am attracted to most. WHen there is a balance of both in my etheric system i am at peace most.
"Nice people don't change the world, and you don't put a ding in the universe by getting every one to like you" ~ Flying Molly. Learn to speak your true voice, and don't EVER apologize for your character.
Amorea Emress

Postby ladymorgaine82 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

My element is fire. It does fit me, I can be very passionate as well as a heck of a temper! Oddly enough though, I am always cold.
Lady Morgaine

Everyone has a Witch within, just those of us who trust in who we are can embrace that part of who we are.
ladymorgaine82

Postby Cora » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Mine would be water too. Though I love a good thunder storm to bring all the elements together.

I love the feel of water on my skin, I love floating on still water, and I love sinking my face into it. I've also ended up working with water. Though I have a healthly respect for it, and would prefer to be on land looking at it than on it unless it was shallow.

x
Cora
WC Aid
WC Aid

Postby Twistedsymphony » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:16 pm

My main elemental affinity is fire- I can, and will, light up anything flammable and stare at it- quite happily, too. I've always loved candles and matches (especially the smell!) and never go without keeping several dozen of each around! I'd say my second element is water- I was born under a water sign, I've been compared to a fish in the water, and there's nothing I'd like to do on a hot summer day that doesn't involving swimming- and sometimes, listening to the rain is the only thing that will make me feel better.

Many people have told me that I'm a walking contradiction (hehehe references!). My own personal opinion on this is that the fire in me is a bit too bright and evaporates most of the water before it gets a good hold on me, which is why I have such a temper!
Twistedsymphony

Postby nyxalexandria » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:39 am

So I relate with Fire and Water the most.

I am my most calm- surprisingly!- when I am just looking at fire. I could look at fire or be near fire all day, everyday. I do also enjoy candles, they make me extremely happy. I am a bit of a pyro but I can't help it, really I can't. One time I was at a friends house and she had some Tiki torches lit and all I did for a good hour was stare- and play- with the fire before being forced to do SOMETHING. Now Water is the element of my sign.

Water, especially rain and storms, make me want to do something, even if I can't go outside. Water makes me hyper, for lack of a better word. It makes me want to do something. I am also quite creative when it comes down to it. I enjoy Thunderstorms as well, since they rile me up. I do love just sitting in water, like bath water, even if I am not bathing, because so many ideas come into my mind and I really think about things. Eventually I have to get out since the water gets cold and I get wrinkly.
nyxalexandria

Postby Thistle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

I've come to realize I don't really have just one element. Though if going by my birth, then I'm Earth. But really, I seem to get along with all the elements in a way. Earth definitely suits me. Maybe a tad more than the rest. But like others...I absolutely love fire. I'm a bit of a pyro myself. I've always had candles. I used to sneak matches to play with as a kid. I set my bedroom carpet on fire as teenager. (total accident I assure you, and it was just a small spot.) I can just stare at fire for the longest time. But then while I'm not the best swimmer...I do enjoy water. I love being in water. I especially love the rain. I get almost giddy when it rains. I love when it storms. Besides these things, when it comes to attributes associated with different elements, I have a mix.
Thistle
Active Chatter
Active Chatter

Path: Eclectic Pagan

Postby Sapphyre Wynde » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I am definitely Air. The wind makes me ridiculously happy, and there are times when i can actually feel it fill me with power (like I'm recharging:P) and it also tends to do what I want it too (a little bit creepy). I <3 the Air :P
Sapphyre Wynde

Postby Life_Song » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I feel that I have a strong love for each and every one of the elements. They are the forces that I have always felt close to, even from the time that I was a younger child and still Christian. (I didn't quite understand it then.) However, I believe that I have always felt closest to Air and Water. The two alternate in dominance, but I am a very air-oriented person the vast majority of the time. I feel like I lack a lot of fire and earth energies, and recently I've been making an effort to call them forth and connect with them in order to find balance.
Experienced: Energy Worker, Clairvoyant
Beginner/Intermediate: (I)Empath, (B)Diviner, (B)Astral Traveler, (B)Herbalist, (B)Dragon Worker

Deviant Art: Nocturnal Rhapsody
Life_Song

Postby Brigantia » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:00 am

I was born a water sign, Pisces. But I really am not a fan of water anymore. I used to practically live in the water when I was younger, but now I'm more drawn to earth and air. I like to stand outside barefoot in the dirt and feel the air all around. To be honest, it feels very empowering.
Brigantia

Postby Dracon Soise » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:52 am

I am a Cancer, a water sign, so I have always been drawn to Water.
I also have a very fiery nature.
So I would have to say that my elements are Water and Fire.
Dracon Soise

Path: Celtic Pagan

Postby Arabius » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:58 am

Hmnn, I'm Capricorn. I generally like Earth as my element of choice ^^ But if I had a second it would probably be water.
~Arabius
|Dream Helper|Binaural Beats Writer|Meditation Junkie|
Ignorance is a choice.
Arabius

Postby FrozenRiver » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 pm

What a wonderful topic.

Water for me. There is nothing like standing in a gentle rain and just enjoying it. Or being a part of nature by swimming in the ocean, or a waterfall.
FrozenRiver

Postby RoguePhoenix » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 pm

Each element has different positives and negatives, none better or worse then the other. My elements if I were to detail enough to my satisfaction it would have to be hope, wind, water, and nothingness. Each one fits me in a different way. I suppose I should follow a traditional outlook on elements and numbers, but there feels, smells, tastes like so many more, and a wide variety to each one.
RoguePhoenix

Postby hecate8 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Fire. It's the element that corresponds to my astrological sign.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!
hecate8

Postby Damiana Ravenbrook » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:33 am

--POST REMOVED--
Last edited by Damiana Ravenbrook on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Damiana Ravenbrook

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby tree_hugger » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

I am more of an air person I think
tree_hugger

Postby Luno MoonRise » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Im aquarius which is an air sign. I would say im mostly air and water. Im also quite connected to the moon and i believe these elements are too.
Luno MoonRise

Return to Elements