The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Black Magic.

A look into different paths

Black Magic.

Postby sonamsharma » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:55 am

Hello friends,

I want know. What is disadvantage of Black Magic ?
sonamsharma

Re: Black Magic.

Postby BlackTail » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Black magick holds more risk than most other types of magick. A lot of elements can go into black magick including will over others, animal sacrifice, allowing to devils, etc. In many of these circumstances the energetic wall of pressure against the actions can send them back on a practitioner twice or more strong. With hurting people or animals it can be against the law and have social repercussions. With the devils you risk your mind and spirit being robbed. And these are simply a fracton of things that can be used/done in the scale of 'black magick.'

However, magick is energy and is neutral. The nature of how the energy is used is based on the practitioner. So if you have negative intentions for your workings then that is how the magick will be for you.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Postby sonamsharma » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 am

Thanks for sharing information about black magic. Please tell me more .............
sonamsharma

Postby Damiana Ravenbrook » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Personally, I don't much like to deal with the "dark side", though I do try to keep things balanced. Without darkness there wouldn't be light, right? I don't believe in the harming of animals for personal gain in any field, let alone for magick, so I steer well away from that. It's pretty much up to you what you do, but as BlackTail said, there can be risks when going along that path. Basically, the universe will take on what ever you focus on. If your buying a house, for instance, and you really don't want yellow carpeting and are focusing a lot on that, you'll probably end up with that. If you focus on wanting blue carpeting, however, the opportunities for that will open up. Not the best example ever, I know, but I hope you see what I mean. This is why I always try to work positively. You CAN work in this way with black magick too, but black magick seems to be more focused on the negative. For many people (including me), especially those in the Wiccan belief set, there's the philosophy of "What I do comes back to me, multiplied by the power of three", which means that what ever you send out, be it love or hate, will work it's way back, usually even stronger.
I don't want to put you off it, but just be cautions when working with more negative magick.
Damiana Ravenbrook

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby Anastasiya » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 pm

I recognize that this is an old post set, but I wanted to respond anyway.

Recently, a person in my life finally proved to me it was not a Human being, but merely a creature driven by instincts, a giant, walking chemical reaction. It took more than a month of constant interaction with this person to finally give proof. Thus, with no reason to care for this creature, I conducted an experiment in what many of you would call Black magick.

I won't go into details of the powers used or invoked, but the results were compelling.

One, a highly sensitive Woman of Power who I consider my best and truest friend acquired a terrible and lasting headache. She was merely in the same building as me while I was working, and this form of backlash hit her instead of me. In reality, when I work with Power, I don't care much about backlash on myself, for various reasons of personal constitution. I do, however, stop immediately upon realizing the damage is collateral instead. I refuse to hurt another Human this way. The moral here is that the universe will backlash upon you in a way you will understand and heed, not necessarily in the way you expect.

Two, the spell was WILDLY successful. The spell was so utterly effective that when I chose to cut itoff abruptly and unfinished, I observed the fragmentation of a reasoning mind. From looking into its eyes for a split second, I KNEW that this creature, who I will reiterate was not a Human, but merely a biological machine without spirit, would NEVER recover fully from my Touch. I watched as it realized that I had done something to its mind that it didn't understand and didn't want. I understood that this would permanently affect its relationships with others, and that it would hurt countless people I will never meet. Again, the moral of the story is that backlash is always in the form you will be compelled to heed.

The secondary moral I gathered from this experiment is to REALLY be on your guard against unintended consequences.

I hope others read this and take my warnings to heart. I am also perfectly willing to explain my criteria for labeling Humans and human-shaped chemical reactions, but this post is already a tome.

Love,
Anastasiya
Anastasiya

Path: Wizard

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 pm

I found this post very useful but I'am still into black magic and I like to seduce people for fun pony pony pony pony .
WendyWitchcraft

Postby Shekinah » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Got enough of me own karma thank you without imposing my agenda on others anymore. Spent most of my professional life bending the mind of others In service to my Country.
Shekinah

Path: Solitary Witch

Return to Paths