The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

How we can stop rape

A place to chat, not always about magick.

Re: How we can stop rape

Postby Arabius » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:54 pm

I would think if we cut down on the objectification of both man and woman, we could potentially lower chances for negative influences early on in life. You figure, a rapist likely had influences that led to him or her undertaking in this act.

Of course, you will always have the weirdos. So maybe on an unofficial personal suggestion, baseball bats?
~Arabius
|Dream Helper|Binaural Beats Writer|Meditation Junkie|
Ignorance is a choice.
Arabius

Postby WendyWitchcraft » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:17 pm

I would turn them into trees and flowers so that they can not hurt anybody or turn them into little girls lol.
WendyWitchcraft

Postby Shekinah » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Constant situational awareness and get licensed to carry a firearm and know how to use it. Physical and psychological rape has been with humanity since we climbed out of the trees and is not likely to stop anytime soon. Mother nature over did the sex drive and many people these days have very little inhibitions or sense of morality. (could put potassium nitrate in the water, an erectile inhibitor) :-)
Shekinah

Postby Serafanyelle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:15 am

I gotta say I like the idea of turning them into trees and flowers ... but ... no to the potassium nitrate and gun slinging. :D
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Postby Zxone#? » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

I knew a guy who was into psycology when he was at millersville university. He said most rape is about power, and has nothing to do with physical attraction. I've never seen info on this. Generally, he was a relatively good source. Little chaotic though. I am chaotic too, but he was way over the edge. Pax!
Zxone#?

Return to General Discussion