The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Bad Feelings

A place to chat, not always about magick.

Bad Feelings

Postby LividCoffee » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi, I'm wondering if there is anyone else (that usually/does have 'feelings' or sensations of good or bad) who has had a *very* strong feeling of sadness and/or sorrow to come soon like a lot of people are going to get ill or die soon. Because since i started the basics of magik i started to get 'feelings' like i could sense the rooms energy an i could tell if people were going to say good or bad news before they thought of the words to actually say it. And i feel like theres about to be something big happen, like a big natural disaster or disease or war or something. So in short is anyone else also feeling this way right now?
LividCoffee

Re: Bad Feelings

Postby Star78 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:28 am

You must feel so uneasy when you get those feelings! I've always had bad feelings towards people who i meet for the first time, I can sense if they are good or just not so good in general. Also I can feel when something bad will happen. But not all the time. It's not an everyday thing. To me it's instincts on my behalf maybe? Sometimes I can tell when someone will fall terribly I'll as well. As for predicting upcoming events and all that, no I'm nowhere in that sense. You said you started feeling it when you started your path right? Wow I wish I could develop senses like this. Or maybe to an extent. Having a gift seems to be cool to have or just very unwelcoming from the way I see psychics, mediums, etc go through.
Can you keep us updated to see if any of these bad feelings have outcomes? Please share
I'm very intrigued. I don't know fully how you handle this. Does your family know you feel these feelings? How do you deal with it when they are true? Btw...nice to meet you. Hope to see you on here more.
Blessed Be..
LadyMoonStar78
Star78

Path: Path

Re: Bad Feelings

Postby Zxone#? » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:53 pm

I think that even just being aware of the possibility of magic and certain references to feelings make it easier to feel such. Like being taught about emotions, I end up feeling more of my emotions. Which i usually just set to 'stand by' in order to keep from being taken away in the moment. Blessed Be! Pax!
Zxone#?

Return to General Discussion