The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

Profile Avatar

A place to chat, not always about magick.

Profile Avatar

Postby StarLight02 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 am

Let me start by saying, I am not very computer savvy. I have tried to put like five different photos as my avatar (profile pic) in my profile and I can't get a single one of them to work. I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong other than it says they're not the right size. However, I don't know how to change the size or make them under 19KiB. (Again, not computer savvy) If I can post the picture I would like as my photo on here, would someone be willing to help me out?

Thank you!!
☆StarLight☆
StarLight02

Path: Still deciding :)

Re: Profile Avatar

Postby Buzzbee » Fri May 06, 2016 1:31 pm

I can't get the avatar gallery to open up, so in assume it's not available any more, or isn't the same species.
Buzzbee

Path: Eclectic

Postby BlackTail » Mon May 30, 2016 4:21 pm

the gallery is glitched. However if you host the image on another server and use the direct link you can use it here.

i recommend photobucket
Daughter of Sekhmet
Beloved of Sobek-Ra, Yinepu, Nebthet, and Nefertem

Artist - Witch - Shaman
Guide and Friend in the Path of Witchcraft
BlackTail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Path: Kemetic Orthodox

Postby Star78 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:58 am

This is what I did..I just resized my picture with the editing tools you should be able to get from an editing app on your Google play store, iTunes, or Amazon app. You see when you upload a picture of your own on here it maybe too small or too large. When you resize your picture make sure you go according to the size allowed it should tell you how big a format it should be. I had the same issue with my avatar picture. I tried countless numbers of times to upload my picture, and no luck till I thought about the size it originally was. So I looked to see if there was a size limit and yes it was the size that was too large to upload. So I fixed that with a resize app off Google play and my photo finally was uploaded. I hope this helps... pony
LadyMoonStar78
Star78

Path: Path

Return to General Discussion