The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad The Art of WC

Lucky Charms and Objects

Wonderful spells, rituals, and more!

Lucky Charms and Objects

Postby kiltcha » Mon May 29, 2017 10:44 am

Hello everyone and thank you for your time to listen.

I have always been a firm believe that, if i did not have bad luck, I would not have any luck at all. I guess I am looking to change that and I am interested in different rituals that can be used to make an object "lucky"

I am an extremely sentimental person, so it is needless to say, certain things hold a lot of meaning and value to me. I am the kind of person that holds on to old movie stubs and concert tickets just because of the memory it is tied to. I am a firm believe that objects, and everything else in the world, hold vibrations and energies.

I am unsure weather it is the object itself that hold the luck or if its a ritual that needs to be done to increase the luck. Maybe it is a combination of the both.

I am interested in ideas for lucky charms and possible rituals to attract luck to a specific object. Maybe specific colors or plants that help. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Path: non-religious

Return to Spells and Rituals