The Witches Collective - Services - Book of Shadows - The Shop - Links - Terms of Service - Big Bad Studios.com: The Art of WC

I feel like my Protection Spell is incomplete HELP

Questions & Answers, Opinions, and all-around Magick Chat

I feel like my Protection Spell is incomplete HELP

Postby spindlewitch » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi there, new to this forum, but not to witchcraft. I did a binding protection spell to keep someone very malignant out of my life and from hurting me and the people around me. I used a poppet of her (one that she made as a representation of herself), some of her clothing, her selenite wand that she left at my house, and a sigil that the poppet holds. Part of the spell included using her selenite wand to serve as a sponge for any negativity sent from her to me or those I love. I didn't want it in my house because I knew it would start getting pretty full of negativity pretty quick so I've kept it in my garage and warded my house so nothing can leak through. I am becoming uncomfortable with it being in my garage though because I'm starting to feel the bad vibes coming off of it. I want to get rid of it, but don't want to undo the spell. I've read burying it near her home is a good idea, but she is very dangerous and I don't really want to risk running into her if I can at all help it.

So, basically, what other options do you y'all think I have in regards to removing the object and maybe even powering up the spell a bit in the process?
spindlewitch

Re: I feel like my Protection Spell is incomplete HELP

Postby Izzabellalaferose » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm

First of all you should have never touch her wand,that is a big NO NO,You could make a perfection jar,Or you could do a binding on her But you should Swiftly get her wand away from you Cast a protection spell around your self when you do it First Take her wand and Spit on it 3x,and say:the NAD Hex on me you have done is know undo and harm to none Throw the wand near her house,and Spit 3x on the ground again, Many blessings to you.
Izzabellalaferose

Re: I feel like my Protection Spell is incomplete HELP

Postby Serafanyelle » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:46 am

Basically you have created a mini her in your garage. What you put out comes back.

A few years ago I tried using protection spells, banishing and bindings on someone who was making life hell for me. I ended up releasing everything into the ocean at the time of the new year for cleansing, to transmute the negative energy into positive, plus I made a petition of contrition to the Goddess and a pledge to allow free will, not mine.

Take a good look at the rede because even if you are not following the Wiccan path there is wisdom within the words that will stand you in good stead particularly “do as Ye will, an it harm none.”
With much love, light and brightest blessings
Anita :bless:
Serafanyelle
Returning Member
Returning Member

Path: Eclectic Witch

Return to Advice, Opinions, and Magick Chat